Saturday, July 9, 2016

Inksketches, Week of July 8th

Every day I try to do an inked sketch.  Then with my iPhone, I scan it and alter it so the pencils aren't visible.  Here are this week's sketches.  I just switched back to smaller sketchpad this week.  The bigger pad wasn't fitting into my day pack, so small pad for now.  

On twitter and instagram I post these sorts of images everyday.  If you are looking for some place to follow and get these in your feed, check those out.

Also, if you want to support images like this, the stories on this blog and more, check out my patreon.  It isn't necessary for this stuff, but it'd help with expanding some of my projects a bit.  I also take commissions, so don't be afraid to message me about that.  :D
  1. Something symbolic for Friday.   Maybe it's political too.  Felt like I needed to do it after Dallas and other things over the last week.  Tiny things sometimes help to get through the dark times, y'know?
  2. Landscape.  Partly inspired by my current short story in progress, "Little Ainesia."  I think this is what the estate of Draketor in Dragunrun, Ainesia might look like.  maybe not.  Still feels like a neat landscape shot.
  3.  Monday's Dog Days post led me to try to do a decent dog sketch.  This turned out magnificently.  IDK what the dog is covered in.  Blood?  Water?  Maybe I'll color it up later.
  4.  Big dog over a ruined skyscraper.  So, maybe there was a theme going on this week?  IDK.
  5. Big cat.  Seemed like a good idea to try to do.  Not my best take on a tiger, but it sort of matches the image in my head.
  6.  Skulls are the easiest thing for me to draw.  I doodle them all the time.  IDK what this is, but it feels mystical and witchy.  
  7. Lettering practice in this sketch.  Also, a bit of city watch design for #Crux going on too.  Go figure.



Creative Commons License
Artwork on this page is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  That means you can use these images however the heck you want, as long as you use the same license and attribute back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment