Friday, September 9, 2016

Inksketches, Week of September 9th 2016

A lot of shading this week.  But seven more inksketches go into the pile.

On twitter and instagram I post these sorts of images every day.  If you are looking for some place to follow and get these in your feed, check those out.

Also, if you want to support images like this, the stories on this blog and more, check out my patreon.  It isn't necessary for this stuff, but it'd help with expanding some of my projects a bit.  I also take commissions, so don't be afraid to message me about that.

 1. A suggestion from +Aki Tora.  A ancient cat statue.  I added the cat and the guy on top of the statue.  Just cause.

2. A suggestion from my father, a Raven eating roadkill.  It's the only inksketch I didn't shade this week.  I think I caught the flavor it.
3. My first imagining of what a Ghostsword would look like.  Skulls are obviously a Necromancer thing.  Go figure.

4. My cousin suggested the idea for this one.  An owl.  I went with barn owls, because I like how they look.  I also colored it. 
5. More Ghostsword imagining.  This catches more of what I think a ghostsword spell would look like, crackling necromantic energy around a chunk of ectoplasm.  Feels Ghostwalker-y to me.

6. Fanart.  Go Trek.


7.  A dragon of a sort.  Actually, started as a iguana sketch, but I tweaked it to look draconic.  Lizards make good starting points for dragons for me lately.  

All right!  If you have a suggestion for a future inksketch for me, please feel free to put it in the comments below!  Or, if you feel so inclined, you can commission me for whatever art needs you have.  Or, you can share these with others.  I don't mind.  Go ahead.  

:D


No comments:

Post a Comment