Monday, January 16, 2017

Art, Week of January 13th 2017

Oh.  Oops.

I forgot to keep up with these here.  Well, let's start over with the last week-

Oh.  Right.  It's monday.

Ugh.


Here's the art for the week of the 13th of January.  No notes or anything, didn't get time for them.  But here's a bit of each image for the past week.  I've found that I need to drop color to keep myself from... well, the perfect is the enemy of the good and the goal of these daily things is to get them done.  Sometimes I get wonders, sometimes blunders.

I do have to talk about them more.

On 
twitter and instagram I post these sorts of images every day.  If you are looking for some place to follow and get these in your feed, check those out.

Also, if you want to support images like this, the stories on this blog and more, check out my patreon.  It isn't necessary for this stuff, but it'd help with expanding some of my projects a bit.  I also take commissions, so don't be afraid to message me about that.







No comments:

Post a Comment