Friday, February 3, 2017

Art, Week of February 3rd 2017

End of January and starting February, got another six pieces done.  My personal policy of "I can take a single day off" makes this a six art week instead of seven.


Oh well.

On twitter and instagram I post these sorts of images every day.  If you are looking for some place to follow and get these in your feed, check those out.

Also, if you want to support images like this, the stories on this blog and more, check out my patreon.  It isn't necessary for this stuff, but it'd help with expanding some of my projects a bit.  I also take commissions, so don't be afraid to message me about that.



Another political piece.  Explained here.

Bookhole, a home in the Cyberwood.

Some Indian Paintbrush in the Cyberwood.  Felt like fun to draw some.


The Shiro of the deepest Cyberwood know the songs that hum in the cyberplant's programming.  They can bypass the line and debug directly.  Through the cyberplants, they've found they can command the slaves of the forest: the many animals hardwired to serve the ever growing, ever infesting Cyberwood.

If you have suggestions or ideas for future art for my daily work, let me know.  Or consider commissioning me for a piece too!

No comments:

Post a Comment