Friday, October 21, 2016

Inktober, Week of October 21st 2016

PREVIOUSLY

Inktober is a challenge where one inks a sketch once a day for every day in October.  This is my third year on it.  I've found it helpful for building up my own habits.  And, tbh, it's why I draw a thing every day now.  It has a collective effect, albeit glacial in its pace, to improve my art.

I've also decided to do the official prompt list too.  It's a creative challenge.  It helps me to draw if I have a puzzle to undo in the process.  Figuring out what "Lost Undead" or "Hidden Undead" will look like, are challenges I find satisfying to attempt.

On twitter and instagram I post these sorts of images every day.  If you are looking for some place to follow and get these in your feed, check those out.


NOW
Too tired to ramble on this one.  Just arts.  Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment