Friday, December 2, 2016

Inksketches, Week of December 2nd 2016

Oh.  Hai.  This week I kinda went full hog on Cyberwood stuff.

The cyberwood project still percolates in the back of my head.  I've moved from illustrating established things to trying to feel out the pieces for a larger story.  I have part of an outline for a comic, but I still feel like I have to get other parts of it felt out.  


So, I experiment and pour out some ideas on it in my dailyart.  Full colored pieces every day, it turns out, isn't quite the same as a "sketch."  It helps make my art better, for sure.  But dude, my writing suffers a bit in the face of it.

I do have a collaborator, so a great deal of Cyberwood is a soup of different ideas.  This is really my interpretation of the morass of it.  I imagine this plethora of stuff will bounce around and generate more new ideas for us in developing this thing.

On twitter and instagram I post these sorts of images every day.  If you are looking for some place to follow and get these in your feed, check those out.

Also, if you want to support images like this, the stories on this blog and more, check out my patreon.  It isn't necessary for this stuff, but it'd help with expanding some of my projects a bit.  I also take commissions, so don't be afraid to message me about that.

All right.

Let's see what I did this week for the cyberwood.

Saturday





Sunday



Monday


Bonus ART

Sunday and Monday's pieces were meant to be a diptych.  So, together they look like...




Tuesday



Wednesday



Thursday




Friday


What did you think?  Enjoying my foray into the Cyberwood?  Let me know what you think.  This project so far has been fun for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment